Barrie-Orillia Ontario Tobogganing Hillss information, listings and links
There are lots of great places in the Barrie-Orillia area for tobogganing. Some ski resorts have added snow tubing runs (using inner tubes provided or your own).
- Orillia Golf Country club is a great spot.
- Head west on Barrie Rd and right where it ends (just before it connects to Hwy 12) is a playground of good steep hills.
- Hill on east side of Hwy 11, near the snowmobile tracks along the highway. Park your car at the tennis courts.
- Near Zehrs, actually next to Highwayman Inn and the Tim Horton's
- Sunnidale Park has toboggan hills.
- Horseshoe Resort has tubing
- Snow Valley Resort has tubing
- Rock Ridge Winter Park, in Huntsville
- Blue Mountain
- Highlands Nordic Inc, at 1182 10th Line S in Duntroon, has a toboggan run ($) call 705-444-5017.