Barrie-Muskoka Transportation: Driving Directions
Hwy 27 North (Passing through Nobleton, Cookstown)
Yonge Street North (Passing through Newmarket, Bradford)
From Lester B. Pearson International Airport:
- Take Hwy 409 out of the airport (heading East)
- Follow Hwy 409 to Hwy 401 East
- Follow Hwy 401 East to Hwy 400
- Take Hwy 400 North to Barrie
This route is about 100 km, and will take 1-1/2 hours.
From North Bay
- Take Hwy 11 South out of North Bay
- Follow Hwy 11 through Sundridge, Huntsville, Bracebridge, Gravenhurst, and Orillia
- Hwy 11 ends north of Barrie and merges with Hwy 400.
- Follow Hwy 400 South into Barrie.
This route is about 250 km and takes 3-1/2 hours
This route is about 300 km and takes 4-1/2 hours
- Take Hwy 69 South out of Sudbury
- Follow Hwy 69 through Parry Sound to the Hwy 400 Extension
- Follow Hwy 400 south to Barrie