Barrie-Muskoka Ontario Nearby Attractions including the Bruce Penninsula, Georgian Bay shores and Muskokas Cottage Country
There are many towns and tourist attractions close to Barrie-Orillia:
Nearby: Georgian Bay & Muskoka Communities & Maps
This web site's "Nearby" region encompasses three key areas:
- the southern shore of Georgian Bay & the Bruce Penninsula, which has the Niagara Escarpment as its dominant feature
- the relatively flat area between Lake Simcoe and Georgian Bay, including the northern portion of the Trent-Severn waterway Eastern Trent-Severn: info in Oshawa-Durham site
- the Muskokas cottage country to the north and the eastern shore of Georgian Bay around Pary Sound, up to the French River
Other Nearby FoundLocally areas:
- The area north of here, including Manitoulin Island is included in our Sudbury FoundLocally.com site.
- The area south-east of Algonquin Park and eastern Trent-Severn Waterway is covered in our Oshawa-Durham FoundLocally.com site.
- The area south of Barrie (Newmarket, Aurora, Vaughan, Richmond Hill) is included in our York Region FoundLocally.com site.