Clean Green profile



 

Listing Profile

Review this business Mark as Out of Business Claim Listing
Add PHOTO or Logo

Clean Green

Barrie, ON  L4N 1C4



T: 705-817-1551

E:   Contact Us


Lat/Long:  44.3859803, -79.7007193

Area(s): Barrie, Innifil




About Us: 
Clean Green is a house cleaning service that is dedicated to chemical free cleaning for the health and safety of your family and the environment. A custom detailed routine clean is $80! Contact us today to schedule your routine clean - LIVE HEALTHY.


Products: 

house cleaning, green, environmentally friendly, eco, clean, maid, house cleaning service, biodegradable, detailed housecleaning, friendly, thorough, ecogent, casabella, twist, seventh generation, clean green, green clean


Environment: 

Clean Green uses chemical free cleaning products and supplies. 95% of our cleaning supplies are biodegradable with no chemicals added, and the other 5% (mop handle, bucket) are made from recycled plastic. We want a better tomorrow, starting today!

Pay by: 

  • Cash (or Unspecified)




Review this Listing:  

Have you been to this business? Login with your
Facebook account to quickly submit a review.